Saw this and just had to share it
Enjoy!
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Internet explorer!

lol
So true too..
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
David_W
Rising Star

Not quite, Windows Update downloads that silly browser choice screen where you get to choose your browser.  I was a fan of Chrome but have gone back to IE on Windows 8, took a while to get used to hitting the E again rather than the Chrome icon and I still wouldn't touch Firefox with a 10 foot barge pole, Opera has switched to the Chromium engine and Safari should only be used to download a proper browser  Crazy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I still use seamonkey instead of firefox. Seamonkey has got worse but firefox's memory leaks were awful last time I used it as my main browser. Seamonkey can still run for several days before you have to close it and restart it. I do have firefox installed but I only use it for playing a multiplayer game online and thats it.
IE.. Incredibly Evil,
Chrome.. last time I used it the thing leaked more memory than and old woman.
Opera.. not tried that one for moons and to be honest I'm not sure I could be bothered! The last time I tried it was 10 years ago (+/-) and it was a demo version that didn't even render web pages properly. To think.. they wanted people to buy the full version when IE and netscape were free and better?
Netscape.. dead. I was very fond of this one though.
Cometbird isn't bad though. I don't use it much (again like FF I use it for another game) but I have no hassle with it, no automatic updates when you want to use it straight away etc. It's just launch and go.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 47

I'm still using Waterfox but it does grab a sizeable chunk of memory.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
beeceegee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I'm with the other 64bit FF - PaleMoon; it also likes its fair share of memory
dick:quote