cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inovative online website

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Inovative online website

Whether an ecentric or not, you might like a visit to........
HEMA..... is a Dutch department store.  The first store opened on November 4, 1926,
in  Amsterdam .  Now there are 150 stores all over the  Netherlands .  HEMA also has
stores in  Belgium  , Luxemburg, and Germany .  In June of this year, HEMA was sold
to British investment company Lion Capital.

Take a look at HEMA's product page.  You can't order anything and it's in Dutch
but just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens.

[font=Verdana]Don't click on any of the products pictured, just wait and see what happens.
And have your sound turned up.
[/font]

This company has a sense of humor and a great computer programmer!

http://producten.hema.nl/
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Re: Inovative online website

Except it requires flash player and I won't let that anywhere near my computer  Roll eyes
N/A

Pretty cool intro!
Community Veteran

Ah, then I guess I must have FlashPlayer installed from some time back, as a matter of interest whats wrong with FlashPlayer? as far as I know its never given me any problems

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Two things
There are too many reported vulnerabilities with it http://secunia.com/search/?search=adobe+flash+player
I hate Adobe free products as they spread their tentacles too wide - this is pure prejudice on my part - which is why I use Foxit instead of Acrobat Reader
Community Veteran

Yup! with you there Oldjim, I also use Foxit instead of Adobe, its quicker, smaller and less intrusive. Rather like Norton products, its quite difficult to get rid of all of Adobe Reader, it seems to lurk everywhere, most new software seems to come with an added file for it, I've recently had it load up for installation quite unbidden by me, now that did nark me off, as the required manual opened quite happily with Foxit.
I have noticed once or twice that some pdf manuals will not open directly in Foxit, so I simply drag/drop the manual icon onto the Foxit icon, and off it goes quite happily, there after it opens with Foxit as normal or there's an option for it with a right click.

N/A

Having now reached the the dizzy heights of 2GB (thank you Plusnet) I can look at things like this - very clever and amusing. Well done petlew and thanks for the link.
Grin
Fixes: 47

Amazing... Grin
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Smiley  Like it!  Ta petlew.
Another Foxit fan
Not young enough to know everything
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Like most software vulnerabilities occur from time to time. It is a judgement what risks one thinks are worth taking.
There are no known vulnerabilities if the latest version of Flash with the latest patches is installed.
http://secunia.com/product/11901/