Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Independence Day Friday, July 4, 2014

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Independence Day Friday, July 4, 2014

ahh the cocktail might be an American way of drinking it but vermouth is an Italian drink from the late 18th centaury...
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
randpwar
Grafter

It is, of course yes. But just checked with an American colleague and it probably ticks all the boxes.....as you say, there's always the Bud  Smiley
nanotm
Pro

yeah they have a whole host of nice and frankly nasty tasting beers but then that's all down to a personal taste issue Smiley
randpwar
Grafter

I have heard from our friends over there that microbreweries have cropped up over the last 5 or so years producing local beers (ales also, that I wouldn't naturally think of in America) much like here. As you say, personal taste of course, but they say the quality is a bit variable
nanotm
Pro

yeah, although you have to  wonder if there penchant for moonshine doesn't taint things somewhat as well, to me anything you can run your petrol engine on isn't something your supposed to drink but the septic's seem to think its a man test to consume such things so you cant rely on there taste buds still operating normally Smiley