cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve your memory 100%

Community Veteran

Improve your memory 100%

Try this it does actually work and after a few mins you can improve your memory 100% its amazing how simple it is to do

I will ask you to take this little test read this list through then close the page and write down the list from memory; read the list only once and then check your score.
Car paper bottle bed fish chair window phone cigarette nail typewriter shoe microphone pen television plate doughnut car coffee pot brick
Well how did you do? If you got more than 5 that’s good,  if you got more than 10 its excellent.  Right let me show you how to do it.
First take the car and see a PICTURE of a car in your mind we then link this to the second object by making a picture which will be as funny as we can out of proportion or moving. SEE a picture of a newspaper going down the road with 4 wheels try to see motion as this funny car made of a newspaper goes past you. Now we link the paper to bottle you could see a sequence were you pour out milk from a bottle but out comes a paper or see yourself reading a paper made up of 2 bottles.
Bottle to fish picture a pond and in it are lots of bottles swimming around with fins, fish to chair see a giant fish sitting on a chair. To link chair to window see yourself throwing a chair through the window you can actually do the movements this makes an even better link. Window to phone see a big phone in place of a window, phone to cigarette pick up the phone and 1,000 of burning cigarettes come out and burn you.
Cigarette to nail picture yourself trying to hang a picture by knocking in a cigarette instead of a nail, nail to typewriter try typing on a typewriter were all the keys are nails feel the pain next shoes see yourself walking on typewriters instead of shoes. Next we have microphone here you can see someone singing into shoes instead of a microphone picture there faces as the smell the shoes while they try to sing.
Microphone to pen try writing with a massive microphone, pen to TV turn on your TV and see people made of pens or 100’s of pens flying out of the TV. This should give you enough to finish the last few on your own just remember to make FUNNY link use big objects or 1,000’s of objects, if you can get a mini movie for a link and add physical actions these will be the best like the chair window link.
To recall the list see the picture of the first object and the link should spring into your mind so see the picture of the car and away you go. You should find that your score has gone 200%. Some points to note are if you get stuck at some point relax and think of something else for a minute the chances are you made a week link by seeing the words instead of a picture.
Learn from you mistakes we are all slightly different and you will soon find what type of link works for you remember you have increased your memory power in minutes by 200%. It is nothing short of a miracle but give it time put some effort in to get more out of it.
The more you use the system the easier it becomes soon you will take only milliseconds to do the links, don’t be afraid of filling you head there is plenty of room inside it simple expands as required. The other point is that you have this list now in short term memory after a few hours you may well forget it to make it permanent simple go over the same links again and it will then move into long term memory.
7 REPLIES
firefly2
Grafter

Re: Improve your memory 100%

had a go and got 9..
usually take ginkgo biloba tho' and hope for the best... Roll eyes
Community Veteran

I take ginkgo biloba but I can't remember what I take it for Wink
craigyoung
Grafter

My doctor gave me some suppositories, but for all the good they did me, I may as well have shoved them up my arse.
firefly2
Grafter

@ artmo.. think that you are a lost cause ...tho' supposed to be good for eyes and dementia. p'raps working there Huh
@ cyoung.. am wondering what they tasted like  !!!!! yuk  Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I saw this topic in the list of unread posts and thought I must remember to read that...
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

One day, when you are very old, you may find a suppository in your ear; at that moment, you will realise where your hearing aid is.
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran

hell, so that's where i left it!  wondered what this pill was for.