cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have decided to leave due to price increase.

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

If you have decided to leave due to price increase.

Just out of curiosity to see which people have gone too? Me personally has gone to BT.
Just a good old poll.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
5 REPLIES
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: If you have decided to leave due to price increase.

BT infinity unlimited option 1 with eve and weekend calls
Total without offers £40.45
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Thunderclap
Grafter

I was happy with PlusNet and I did recommend it to other people. However, since PlusNet went all Ryan Air this is no longer the case. So although I will continue paying extra for PlusNet, I am seriously on the lookout for something better than my copper line can provide. There's a rumour that 160Meg FTTP may arrive in my area within the next two years. In the meantime, there's 4G with speeds 'up to' five times faster than ADSL. It's a case of weighing the pros-and-cons.
AJB
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

If I could afford it A&A, but can't so stuck with the devil I know.  For me it is more than the price it is the service we used to get and don't any more. Long gone are tickets answered in 30 minutes, now 24-48hours if lucky.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Community Veteran
Fixes: 4

@'Gus' - have you seen A&A's new 'Home::1' package ? - it is much more realistically priced than their previous offerings !.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@purleigh I would need the high usage option, so £35 a month for just a ADSL connection, I pay PN currently £24 currently for both phone and ADSL.  So like I said if I could afford to I would jump ship.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017