Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISP Review 2018 choice

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

ISP Review 2018 choice

ISP Review best home providers .

Over the past couple of years Plusnet has taken a bit of a hit and is no longer as well known for good customer support as it used to be, although they remain one of the cheapest broadband providers in the market and often run special offers that cut a lot of money off their packages. However super cheap ISPs don’t always deliver the best service speeds or quality, but if you just want a basic connection then they should deliver.

Pros:
• Cheap (especially FTTC)
• UK support
• Basic but cheap Pay TV solution

Cons:
• Service quality and support have dipped in recent years
• Low spec router for standard broadband (17Mbps) users
• 4G Mobile plans need bigger data allowances

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2018/01/ispreviews-2018-choice-best-uk-home-broadband-provider...

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Re: ISP Review 2018 choice

I don't understand the bit about service speeds as it surely can't be connection speed and the drop at peak times aren't much different to the competition https://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/7886-peak-and-off-peak-performance-at-the-largest-uk-broadband-p...

Community Veteran
Fixes: 32

The Martin Lewis Money Show is on ITV tonight a 20:00, here's a quote from the TV Guide.

Martin is on hand to answer viewers questions live - whilst also revealing the very best deals on the market for broadband, bank accounts, mobile and home phones, breakdown cover and digital TV packages.

My bold of course.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to see Pulse8, my current provider, making the list. Excellent customer service, reasonable prices and no minimum term!