Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPS review

gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

IPS review

Reviews of IPS services make interesting reading when looking at feedback from customers over the past 3 to 6 months.

If I am reading customer comments correctly all IPS seem to be getting a much higher level of customer complaints.

For example ZEN who are held in high regard by many users also seems to be getting a lot of complaints from both old and new customers.

Is there some specific reason for this increased level of dissatisfaction?

We are born into history and history is born into us.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IPS review

IPS services?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Too late to edit last post but I have now worked it out... I think it was the superfluous ‘services’ in addition to the mixed up initials that confused me!

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 31

@gleneagles wrote:

If I am reading customer comments correctly all IPS seem to be getting a much higher level of customer complaints.

If it's across the board then I'd be inclined to think it's a decline in Openreach's performance. It's the ISP which will get the flak.

The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

ADSL2+   Billion 7800N
idonno
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 6

@gleneagles wrote: For example ZEN who are held in high regard by many users also seems to be getting a lot of complaints from both old and new customers.

Is there some specific reason for this increased level of dissatisfaction?

As someone who switched to Zen last December, no complaints here at all. When I had a line fault it was repaired by OR very quickly. Even had follow up emails / phone calls from their CS to make sure I was satisfied, with a name to contact if I wasn't. Internet is always on, even when we reached over 1Tb download in a month. Still zipped down the wires at 76Mb/s. And I got a deal that was cheaper than what I was paying PN at the time.  

But like any organisation there will always be unhappy customers. TBH I never had any real complaints at all with PN either. Lucky or what.... I haven't won the lottery for quite some time!

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?