cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I use my Mouse to put my computer to sleep, or is it the other way round ?

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

I use my Mouse to put my computer to sleep, or is it the other way round ?

3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: I use my Mouse to put my computer to sleep, or is it the other way round ?

What a wonderful story!
We have a cat.. dopey old thing it is but we love him to bits. Soppy old fool has recently taken to sleeping on the desk. Every time he does so he likes to put his head near the edge for some odd reason. Anyway the other night I was doing my internet'ing and heard this loud thump. Looked at him and his head had fallen off the desk onto the mouse drawer below (like a keyboard drawer but smaller for a mouse). He was absolutely lifeless. I picked his head up and it was totally floppy - I could move it up, down, left, right, turn it etc. Nothing.. I thought he'd snuffed it - I was absolutely gutted! Then I noticed he was still breathing  Undecided Called his name.. nothing. Called him again, nothing.. called him again.. still nothing. I was getting really worried.. called him once more a bit louder and suddenly both eyes open, he lifts his head and gave me the grumpiest "How dare you wake me up?" look I've ever seen on a cat lol.
Animals huh?  Roll eyes
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Glenn
Grafter

My heart just melted, I want the little guy, how cute is he curled up in the mug.  Smiley
@ Sprite...Glad you're wee puds was ok mate, I feared the worst there for a sec.Bless him...they love finding the coolest spots for a kip don't they...I can just picture that look he gave you lol
Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

He's a strange kitty thats for sure although I've got him trained now to knock on the front door. He's old and struggling to use the cat flap so I managed to train him to use the flap as a knocker by letting him in or out every time I heard him trying to open it. Now he quite literally pushes it open and lets go whenever he wants to go in or out and just sits there waiting for us to open the door lol.
The squirrel is very cool but I've seen a few of them on you've been framed running up peoples shorts. Not sure I'd want it chewing up my nuts  Shocked
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!