cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I thought this was funny ! ! !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 20

I thought this was funny ! ! !

" A BT spokesman said: “We know we can do better for our customers and we’ve made a commitment to answer all our customer calls in the UK and Ireland by 2020, "

mind you..... that`s got to be a good thing.... all the customer calls answered by Twenty past Eight ... ! !  

Or ... maybe.... it could mean you are hanging on the phone for a couple of years, before they get round to you  ! ! ! ... ( and you think PN call waiting times are bad ! ! !) ..

the above quote appears at the end of a report about Talk Talk being the worst for complaints.... ( Plusnet also next worse ! ! ! )... in this report

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-07-18/talktalk-most-complained-about-broadband-and-landline-provider/

1 REPLY
jab1
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

Re: I thought this was funny ! ! !

@shutter Trust you to (intentionally?) misinterpret a badly phrased statement Wink

Om a more serious note though, from my reading of the TT  forums, I'm not surprised they come out top of that list. In their defense though, I suppose if you offer the low prices they do, you will get a lot of customers who don't really understand how the 'net works, so you get a lot of help requests - and if the online response reflects the telephone response.................

John