Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I prefer to let mine hang loose..

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I prefer to let mine hang loose..

My earphones I mean!  Cheesy
From the daily mail:

Gotta be honest, clips and paper clips or whatever it is they suggest you use is far too much hassle. I leave mine plugged into the computer and let them hang off the edge of the desk. I never suffer any tangles using this simple trick I discovered!
Should I also get some sort of recognition from the scientific community?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: I prefer to let mine hang loose..

I bought a pair of phones from Tesco..... Sony Make.... they have a "non tangle" wire... and it doesn`t have any clips on it... a pain to use... cos when I wrap the wire around the phones to store on a hook at the end of the desk... they just unravel! ! ! ! ...  Cheesy
ah well.... ! Roll eyes
Fixes: 124

I've been using wireless headphones for the last 10 or so years.
I have used the same make for replacements so now have a base unit connected to the PC and one to the TV and it's just a case of flicking a switch on the headset to change between the two.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

WTF
Grafter

I gotta get me some clips  Cool
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

I use a steel series 5h v2 which I just leave round my neck when I leave the desk as it has pop clips half way along the cord length (since I must have broken 40 pairs of cheaper headset cords when forgetting to remove them and leaving my desk) when I do remember to take them off I just hang them off the drawer knob on the end of the desk, my cord doesn't get tangled
I have never used those in ear things though so I have no idea how one would prevent the silly string effect when crammed in a pocket but I guess clips would likely cause discomfort or break and fail to stop the tangling ..
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you