Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm seriously tempted..

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I'm seriously tempted..

Extracts from email from BT.

"Hello,

The sun's up and the prices are down in the Big BT Summer Sale. And right  now you can get superfast fibre optic BT Infinity for only £7.50 a month for the first 6 months, £15 a month after that, plus BT line rental from the equivalent  of £13.32 a month when you pay 12 months in advance....."
Plus...
"Free BT Sport worth £144 a year – watch the live action online or via the Sky Digital Satellite Platform..."

✓   Unlimited access to the UK's largest FREE wi-fi network – great when you're out and about this summer....
not that I'm that interested in sport, but the Wi-Fi is of real interest...AND....
"You'll save on your shopping too by joining us. A £100 Sainsbury's Gift Card is yours when you sign up online before 8 July 2014"
Both my BB and home telephone are now outside their contract times, so very tempted.
5 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: I'm seriously tempted..

I hope you speak Hindi then or the frequent calls to the help desk will not be a happy experience
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
TORPC
Grafter

BT have call centres in the UK & according to my jobseeking daughter
BT are advertising for jobs in a few UK Towns / Cities
She even told me where to look, she advised try searching by using your postcode to see if they are close to you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

But, just because they are setting up call centres in the UK... does not mean they will be "operational" for the "help" service... they may be dedicated to the business side of BT.. i.e.  development/infrastructure etc... and have nothing to do with Broadband faults or telephone faults.... those calls will still be routed to the cheaper call centres...
Community Veteran

Quote from: shutter
does not mean they will be "operational" for the "help" service

For a minute there I thought you were talking about Plusnets new call centre.
x47c
Grafter

Bt BUSINESS call centers are in the UK
as ever you pay more and you get more - simples.