cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not alone!!!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I'm not alone!!!

There are others just like me both in the wild and at Yahoo HQ!

When you can't force your own employees to get on board with a product, what hope does a company have convincing the rest of us?
Such is the case this week at internet giant Yahoo, who have been left red-faced after an staff memo found its way out of the Silicon Valley headquarters, according to All Things D.
The note - from Yahoo senior vice president of communications products, Jeff Bonforte, and CIO, Randy Roumillat - details how only 25 per cent of employees use the company's email offering.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513609/Leaked-memo-Yahoo-HQ-shows-employees-refuse-use-Yaho...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To think.. I thought I was alone!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
6 REPLIES
gnicholson8
Grafter

Re: I'm not alone!!!

Whilst it's Daily Fail, that is kinda cool... I loathe Yahoo mail. Personally I stick with Gmail these days.
RichAllen
Grafter

I used to have 3 Yahoo accounts, all I ever used them for was to log into gamefaqs.com, and I never checked them for emails so 90 days later they were scrapped.
Fixes: 125

I've had several accounts over the years and used to get an awful lot of spam through them. At one time, after not logging in for a few months, there were over 15,000!
Most of the spam was through Yahoo Groups so I simply unsubscribed from all of them. I now have one Yahoo email and just logged in for the first time this year and no email at all. I actually only use Yahoo to keep in touch with SWMBO when she is in Ukraine (easier than Skype in my opinion) and occasionally chat with my daughter.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Fixes: 47

Save them a bit of time....
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
RichAllen
Grafter

I also had a website hosted on my Yahoo account, created by me, I wrote all the HTML myself (purely for the practice), the website was very basic and well, a bit rubbish really.
gnicholson8
Grafter

A bit basic and rubbish... BUT it was still better than Yahoo's own website Wink