cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not a choc-a-holic!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I'm not a choc-a-holic!

Honest, but I do like my digestive biscuits with a dark chocolate backing, and occasionally, I quite enjoy a bar of Yorkie "biscuit and raisin" but I've noticed recently what I believe to be furtive cost cutting. In the last bar I had (Friday) I noted in the whole bar maybe, 8 tiny pieces of biscuit, and half-a-dozen rather skinny raisins!! this is not the first time this has been noticed, This product used to be chock (no pun intended) full of raisins and biscuits. Yet another case of a victim of the credit crunch (Ok yeah, pun intended!)
It's the thin end of the wedge guy's. 
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
6 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: I'm not a choc-a-holic!

This re-introduces the classic case of the shrinking Wagon Wheel, the current size of which wouldn't have enabled the settlers to reach the West Coast or anywhere else for that matter. Roll eyes
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Fixes: 105

Cadburys have admitted to reducing the size of their chocolate bars and dairylea have been caught reducing the size of their triangles, and crisps.
Still all good for the waistline eh?  Grin
Will Moderate For Thanks
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Nop good for the prophet line!  Smiley  Wink
geewizz
Grafter

Is that a prediction?
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Nop is a fakt not a prediction, companies today are prophet driven thay wan't to get the biggest prophet out of you that thay can!  Sad
geewizz
Grafter

I now believe you're most probably right.
I think I lost you a bit on account of the previous post. That would be a prophet and loss account.