Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm loving my new landline phone

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm loving my new landline phone

My home Land line phone is set to Silent ring, so it never rings, and thus I never get pestered with nuisance calls !!
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

@ Strat.... I don`t get any calls like that...... do you think I might get some, if I got one of those phones you have ?  Roll_eyes
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I was choosing to give chit chat a break for a couple of months, but I thought I would come in with this one.
I've had one of these for a short while: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004BTVQ5E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Which works very well, but you do have to be a bit careful if your nuisance calls show in a caller identification screen as most of mine do "International Out of Area"  or "skype/international call centre nuisance call" that you don't block family calls from for instance New Zealand on landlines or genuine Skype video calls.
Signing off for another month now.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Highlighted
Fixes: 459

Thanks for the pointer.
I only blocked that one number and they have gone off bothering some other poor soul now.
Overseas relatives don't phone me, it tends to be via Facebook.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 79.0 (64-bit)