Did you mean: 

I'm back!

Highlighted
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 80

I'm back!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop in to say Hi and let you know that I am back at Plusnet! Feels great to be back.

I wont be working on anything related to the forums unfortunately but I am sure that when the time comes for any enhancements in the future I will be able to assist the team if needed.

Thanks - Jack

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Re: I'm back!

@jaread83 

Good to hear you are back.....

Help the team with any enhancement.........Noooooooo.

We don't want any enhancements we have had enough of those thanks.

😀

Highlighted
Seasoned Champion

@gleneagles wrote:.

Help the team with any enhancement.........Noooooooo.

We don't want any enhancements we have had enough of those thanks.

😀

'Enhancements' normally mean a flashier user interface that doesn't work very well....

Highlighted
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 80

haha, I don't think there will be any changes coming in the foreseeable future but the point I was making was that I am able to help out if anything needs doing Smiley

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Highlighted
Champion
Fixes: 1

@jaread83 Welcome backSmileyThumbs_Up

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 42

@jaread83  Welcome back.... nope... all the changes have been done... if PlusNet close down any more ways of contacting them.... they won`t exist anymore..

BUT>.. you could implement reversals of closing things down... start opening things up again,  as an "enhancement"... like

Bring back ticket system.

and start something called LIVE CHAT ..

now that would be an "enhancement" or "improvement.

You could "do yourself proud" and a few thousand others too ! ....

Highlighted
Fixes: 478

Hey!! Jack the Man. Welcome back young fellah.😁

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 82.0.2 (64-bit)

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 945

Welcome back dude, not a day went by that we didn't think of you (actually that may have just been the odd day Cheesy)

Even though you won't be working on the forums, it's definitely good to see to you back with us, I think @JonoH contemplated kidnapping you at one point. Roll_eyes

Good luck with the new job!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@jaread83 wrote:

for any enhancements in the future I will be able to assist the team if needed.

Rolling back several of the recent forum "enhancements" would be a definite enhancement.

Highlighted
Fixes: 418

Hi @jaread83 

Sorry I'm late to the party (been away for a while due to personal issues) but welcome back. I just knew you wouldn't be able to keep away for too long😉

Please can you do something with the HTML editor that will make our mod editing easier😭

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 42

@jaread83 wrote:

haha, I don't think there will be any changes coming in the foreseeable future but the point I was making was that I am able to help out if anything needs doing Smiley

So, you don`t know about moving on to BT staff then ? 

Actually...  the "changes" happened while you were away... but that`s another story.. ! ! ! Cheesy

Highlighted
Pro
Fixes: 1

@shutter wrote:

@jaread83  Welcome back.... nope... all the changes have been done... if PlusNet close down any more ways of contacting them.... they won`t exist anymore..

BUT>.. you could implement reversals of closing things down... start opening things up again,  as an "enhancement"... like

Bring back ticket system.

and start something called LIVE CHAT ..

now that would be an "enhancement" or "improvement.

You could "do yourself proud" and a few thousand others too ! ....

This is getting quite tiresome now.

@jaread83 Welcome back!

My other car isn't a Ferrari
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 56

Hi Jack,

Best news heard in these quarters in a long time.

Though I see that (you say) you're not going to be fixing the forum (which is really sad) I hope that the mess you find it in after the last "update" last October does not break your heart too much?

I'm given to understand that complaints (fault reports) have been sent to (whatever they want to call themselves this month) but no fixes have been delivered.

Nothing in the message editor works quite the same as it used to do … the quote feature is pretty dammed useless!

So what will you be working on - rebuilding the user portal?