cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a Time Traveler

TimeRider
Grafter

I'm a Time Traveler

That was a follow up call (also on youtube) where I get rid of em by telling them I'm difficult to catch because 'I'm a time traveler you see'...
Recorded for your enjoyments... enjoy the fun
Didn't want to post this as a reply in my other offerings as read a post before where someone got in trouble for 'bumpin' their own thread... So here's a new one :p
Comments?
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 4

Re: I'm a Time Traveler

I like how the call centre person instantly comes up with "I'll catch you when you are in this year" after discovering the customer is a time traveler, and then confirms that he will call back "the year after the one before".
Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Given that this planet is rotating as it orbits the sun which forms part of a galaxy which is charging through space at a great speed I often wonder how these time travellers  ensure that when they materialise after time travel it is neither inside the molten core of the planet earth or in the deep vacuum of space
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Razer
Grafter

Dear me, haven't you heard of IDSN*? All time travellers have them.

*Inter-Dimentional Sat-Nav.
TimeRider
Grafter

I think the telemarketers now have me on their blacklists - Went from 10+ per day to less than 10 in 2 weeks...
Seems the PPI guys are back in full swing, or in this case the PPI girls.... Enjoy the hilarity while I take them to the edge! Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVIrks4_Ww
.. and their shorter follow up call:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66GXIqB4xmg
Thanks for all the comments in this thread and others, and much appreciation to the subscribers/commenters on youtube - Paving the way to a world without nuisance calls Smiley
Glenn
Grafter

I like the girl on the latest one, she has a good sense of humour about it  Grin
You hanging up cos 30 seconds was too long  Grin
TimeRider
Grafter

Quote from: Glenn
You hanging up cos 30 seconds was too long  Grin

It was **42 SECONDS!!!!** (and it really was, I timed it, but she's adamant it was 31) lol
Thinking about it now, I should have put her on hold, plus I could still record her (and they say funny stuff when they think you can't hear!).
Thanks for the feedback dude
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

They're only minimum wage youngsters trying to earn a crust.
Just interrupt and say "Is this PPI?" - they will hang up virtually immediately.

TimeRider
Grafter

Actually, very few of them are youngsters, they know better, when it's a scam it's a scam, and calling someone just to interrupt their family life, well... Unacceptable to say the least.
I did have one youngster, well, 26 she said was her age, and I did feel sorry for her, she sounded like she had been brainwashed into believing she was doing people a favour taking them for a ride.
I would never buy from or give details to a cold caller, and would strongly advise others not to also. They prey on the vulnerable all too much.
But I will talk to them, and enjoy it, am shocked at times, but I get a good laugh out of them.