Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have returned...

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I have returned...

Can't remember if I said I would or not, but, yep, returning from vodafone as my 18 months with them is up, erm, that's all for now, just going to go climb inside my fridge to cool off now!!! Grin

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

Re: I have returned...

@twocvbloke 

Hi, nice to see you back.  Thumbs_Up

Yes, I think you said you might probably would return to PN when your sentence ended.

And ISTR that you stopped posting because of certain argumentative posting ...  Roll_eyes

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Yeah I gave up posting here while I was with Vodafone as some of the things going on at the time were just getting too aggravating, and as I had no real need to be here, I wandered off, but yeah, returned as vodafone let me know last week my contract with them ends next month, so sorted through comparisons, and yep, PlusNet it was, not the cheapest, but I don't want to go with sky or talktalk... Grin

Highlighted
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 12

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 30

@twocvbloke wrote:

, not the cheapest, but I don't want to go with sky or talktalk... Grin

Would any sane person look at those two?Cheesy

Welcome back.

John
Highlighted
Community Veteran

@DaveyH wrote:

Good luck! Wink

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2019/07/plusnet-shamed-for-q1-2019-uk-broadband-and-phone-comp...

Well, nobody's perfect, haven't had any issues with vodafone (aside from a weather-damaged cable joint up the street after that snow we had last year, but that wasn't their fault), so long as the FTTC works, I'm happy, and all the time I was with PN previously, the FTTC worked, so, I was happy... Smiley

Highlighted
Community Veteran

@jab1 wrote:

Would any sane person look at those two?Cheesy

Welcome back.

Well, you have to scroll past them in the comparison lists, so bound to glance at them just to see their name and move on... Funny

Highlighted
Rising Star

I went to Sky from PN because of price. Average £14-60 pm for adsl and anytime calls for the first year. I found the service to be good with speeds 14 Mbps v PN 11.6 Mbps and on the one occasion I had to contact customer service there was a quick response. I am back with PN as the Sky price went up to £28pm (which I expected). However no problem with the broadband and I would consider moving to Sky again if I were to have problems with PN.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 873

Welcome back @twocvbloke 

Boy has it been 18 months already? How time has flown.

Feel free to let me know if you need any help with your order. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Yep, 18 months already, even I was surprised when I got the call from Vodafone asking what I wanted to do (their option was raise prices, whether I went off-contract or renewed, so, switching back here), heck, I even still have the BT hub I was using for PN sat by the current Vodafone one, probably still complete with my previous PN account details, so easy enough to have that switched over as I can't use the vodafone one (locked down to their services, no way to change user/pass info)... Smiley

As for my order, only started it this evening, the MSE comparisons said the current offer for the Unlimited Fibre Extra with £70 reward ended at midnight, so, went for it, plus the £70 reward can be put towards a new pedal bike to get me back in the saddle and shed some belly flab, so all a plus for me... Smiley

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@twocvbloke 

Welcome back to the forum!

Took a break m'self for a while as it started to get a bit silly around here. Crazy2

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Sometimes a good break is needed, helps to clear the mind and dispel odd theories of two people being the same person too... Funny

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

@twocvbloke 

Go on be honest......you were missing us !

Smiley

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Nah, I found plenty nuts on twitter to be annoyed by... Funny

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 873

Cool, it's good to see you back. Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team