cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't think I would ever be accused of frequenting a lesbian on line magazine

Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

I didn't think I would ever be accused of frequenting a lesbian on line magazine

Taken from here http://www.independent.co.uk/news/europe/who-are-the-real-lesbians-821610.html
So the trial of lower-case lesbian vs upper-case Lesbian is going ahead. Now, a lesbian on-line magazine called The Register has put forward a solution. It suggests that Greek lesbians henceforth call themselves Sapphists, non-Greek gay women continue to call themselves (small l) lesbians – and islanders call themselves Mytilenians, after the name of its capital, Mytilene. It is, after all, the name used in common Greek parlance when talking about Lesbos. Whether this will cut any ice with the extremely literal-minded Mr Lambrou remains to be seen.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: I didn't think I would ever be accused of frequenting a lesbian on line magazine

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! the mind boggles...  Cheesy  Shocked  Roll eyes
nadger
Rising Star

Re: I didn't think I would ever be accused of frequenting a lesbian on line magazine

Just done a quick personal check and cancelled my daily email  Undecided Kiss Cool