cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot be the only one

Steve
Seasoned Pro

I cannot be the only one

Who comes across rather alarming comments on you tube ( see pic attached )? Question is who should you report this stuff to if at all?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: I cannot be the only one

Click the little arrow at the top right of the comment, click Report and select the reason as appropriate, but there's not much a random comment like that can do, people tend to ignore such tripe from people dwelling in their parent's basement... Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Not to mention the fact that it's 8 months old, I think the Feds would have acted on it by now. You are no doubt the only one with concerns.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I just see comments like that on you tube every so often and Its not right in my opinion but meh Crazy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

It's not right, no, but, a lot of comments on youtube are not right either (politically, factually, intellectually, etc.), but the worst ones are usually the trolls, those are some pretty bad comments, and is the reason I laugh at the accusations of trolling I've seen on this forum that get slung around, cos ACTUAL trolling is pretty nasty, disagreements on a forum are nothing in comparison... Shocked
But that's what the block & report options are for... Grin