cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am surprised

Fixes: 238

Re: I am surprised

Quote from: chenks76
and you also have the possibility of cliques forming, and i know it's been denied, but in my opinion there certainly are some pretty obvious cliques here.
When I joined these fora in 2002 I definitely felt it was very cliquey but haven't felt that way for years.
I will add that, although I read all Chit Chat threads, I don't contribute as much as I used to mainly due to all the back-biting and sniping making it a less enjoyable experience than it used to be Sad

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

Quote from: Oldjim
Back on topic http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/12005648/RAF-and-Royal-Navy-r...

Congratulations to our Navy for a job well done. They can always be relied on in such circumstances. Good to see we have announced the strengthening of our Armed Forces in today's Defence Review.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

Quote from: dvorak
that remains between the moderators, PN and the person involved.
Unless of course the person(s) involved wish to disclose it.
I seem to recall years ago several were either banned or were threatened with a ban, to my knowledge most of these people no longer use the forum.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Quote from: 7up
It's a free world and there are no laws saying what you say.

i think you'll find that is totally inaccurate.
it's not a free world, and there are laws governing anything.

I don't think so. State the act that says a private company can not act impartially please chenks? (or better a link to it one legislation.gov) Until that point its just your understanding.
Quote from: Mav
and you also have the possibility of cliques forming, and i know it's been denied, but in my opinion there certainly are some pretty obvious cliques here.
When I joined these fora in 2002 I definitely felt it was very cliquey but haven't felt that way for years.
I will add that, although I read all Chit Chat threads, I don't contribute as much as I used to mainly due to all the back-biting and sniping making it a less enjoyable experience than it used to be Sad

I don't think I denied that when you last put it to me chenks - infact I agreed with you and mentioned that I wasn't part of one - that i knew of or intentionally. I will say though that like Mav when I first joined it was very cliquey and there were members that I used to dread communicating with. But as Mav says.. its been a bit difficult lately.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!