cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am sickened.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I am sickened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3987474/Mother-stamped-21-month-old-daughter-hard-tore-heart...

How could anybody do such an awful thing to someone so young who's only defence is to scream begging for it to stop?

I've always been against the death sentence but in this case I am very tempted to argue for it - or at least for legalised torture so that she suffers the same thing.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
5 REPLIES
jab1
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: I am sickened.

@7up - I share your revulsion at the actions of the mother, but what sickens me more (in a way), is the actions of the 'legal experts' trying to mitigate the punishment on a technical point.

Yes, that is their job, but surely they should also apply common sense and see what their client did was wrong? Or am I missing something?

AND - who is paying these expensive legal people - I very much doubt it is the mother.

John
Fixes: 47

I can't even bring myself to read the article.

The headline was as far as I got.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Fixes: 125

The mother should have her chest stamped on till the same end result. Many will say that is barbaric but what she did was more than barbaric to the poor child.

I have seen and heard a lot in life but that story hit me hard not just as a parent but also as a decent human being.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

Mav you pretty much summed up how I was feeling... other than she shouldn't be killed... so she can suffer her stamping a few more times over so she gets the full experience.

I've never been so disturbed by a news story as I was with this one.

The CIA should be allowed to use this woman to test new torture techniques.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

At my age I think nothing is going to come along that will shock me more than what I have seen in the past but this story certainly does, to be honest I did not read it all, the first paragraph and headlines were enough.