Re: -I, I, 2, 3,10,11,T,L,i

Nope.

Tony Blackburn.

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 4

@Anonymous wrote:

Too many Trolls with chips on their shoulders asking ridiculous questions. Time wasters. Several Ignore Filters enabled.Taking a break. Unsubscribed from everything. Bye

Time wasters - pot , kettle!

He's gone, !

Probably needs to count his socks before packing to depart these shores.  Obviously not much to do in Blackpool otherwise why spend time on here, and he couldn't afford the Internet access charges from his time-share in Barbados. :rolleyes:

Edit:  PS  Anybody want to start a count-down clock starting at 8 weeks?  :wink:

Edit 2:  PPS @Anonymous  You seem to have things the wrong way around, people here haven't got chips on their shoulders, take a look at yourself, it seems you have a chip on your shoulder!  It can also mean a person thinking too much of oneself

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

He'll be back soon enough, assuming he really has gone somewhere on his imaginary jet. 

Community Veteran

What like Wonder Woman's invisible plane.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

Is it a bird, is it a plane? 

No, it's.... nothing! 

:2funny:

wotsup
Champion

Come on guys give him a break,  it can't be easy having a perfect life, being a paragon and a member of Mensa - all I can say is I am glad Mensa not running the country - everything would be in code ( esoteric and arcane ) so us mere mortals could not understand it.  I once found  book in a charity shop that showed people how to train their children to pass intelligence tests and get into mensa, as the tests seem to be in set formats ( spot the odd one out in this series etc. ) the author was a member ( or so he claimed ) so probably got struck off for heresy.

TBH I don't remember anything about socks in there though, that may be a fetish or OCD thing rather than a mensa thing.

I spoke to a man once who said he was CDO,  I said surely you mean OCD no he said CDO - the letters are in the right order, just as they should be !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 43

Have none of you stopped to consider that TJ (aka @Anonymous) may well be telling the truth?

We all know we don't live in a Communist State so the wealth is not distributed evenly (if it ever were). The man may very well be in a fortunate position for all we know, there are some people in this world that are.

Luzern
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 5

BUt with Plusnet or its Community?:shocked: That'd be slumming it.

Yet, come to think about it, some well off houses can look scruffy!:2funny:

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

Well yes he could be @Mook  but taking many if his posts into account where he brags about his wealth and much else he is one of two things, neither of which the mods will allow me to repeat here.  

You are right about wealth "if it ever were" being evenly divided in a Communist state. Wealth can never be divided in such a way as human nature does not allow for it, it is only a desired objective and one achieved by the few - and only then for a short term.

What some of us hope is true, is that the guy really is giving us all break from all that extravagant boasting. 

In the meantime, "Forward with the Proletariat" - as always. :smiley:

RobPN
Aspiring Hero

@Mook 

I've never doubted his claims, it's just that he gets up peoples noses bragging about every little thing he does, which always has to include some snippet about his wealth, cars, holidays, quilted toilet paper etc.

I wonder why he dropped his initials (TJ - if they really are) into a recent post?  Perhaps a slip when using a different device to post?

No doubt when he returns to the forum, if he bothers to answer that query, he'll come up with some tale about doing it to send people off on a wild goose chase guessing his identity, or that it was done by one of his sooper-dooper posting aids which he's commissioned from an ex-BBC colleague (at a very low discounted rate of course).  :wink:

RobPN
Aspiring Hero

Infinity spreading his wealth and showing his generosity?  :smiley:

TTman
Seasoned Pro

I thought we were going to have an infinity free zone for a zone for a while!!! Seems he just got everyone talking about him. Maybe that will be polishing his ego even further especially as he is still ogged in and probably monitoring what is bieng said. Lets get back to discussing what is iimportant not the failures of another member!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::angel:

Community Veteran
Fixes: 43

I'm sure that TJ is his real initials, and a slip of the keyboard as he was obviously angry when he replied to the post.

I agree that a lot of the posts are very egocentric but the arm chair psychologist in me tells me that he could be telling the truth or he is a very sad and lonely individual.

Of course I doubt if we ever will get the truth, but if making the posts he does makes him happy, then what harm is it doing, as it makes no difference to me, or I suspect many others.