cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Hope They Catch These Individuals( Animal Cruelty Inside Enter At Own Risk )

Steve
Pro

I Hope They Catch These Individuals( Animal Cruelty Inside Enter At Own Risk )

Five dead kittens were discovered hanged outside a shopping centre in Aberdeenshire.
The kittens were found by a caretaker at Westhill Shopping Centre, off Old Skene Road, on Tuesday.
It is understood three of the animals were found behind the Chalmers bakery shop and two were by a nearby gate.
Employees at the centre are said to be “horrified, shocked and sickened” by the incident.
Grampian Police confirmed officers are investigating and appealing for witnesses.Inspector Andrew Todd said: “Our officers are making inquires and will be liaising with the SSPCA.

More Here....http://news.stv.tv/scotland/north/203799-horror-as-five-kittens-found-hanged/
7 REPLIES
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Scottish People Should Be Ashamed( Animal Cruelty Inside Enter At Own Risk )

Why should "Scottish People" be ashamed? Presumably only a few sick people committed the deed. Do we know that they are Scottish?
Are you English? Do you feel ashamed because the Coventry woman dropped the kitten in the wheelie bin? or because the youth in South East London kicked his dog ?
http://itn.co.uk/d171e2812420d8b50d2dfaf5e7d00c9d.html
If I have had no involvement in an event I take no credit or blame for it. I see no reason that Scottish people should do otherwise.
Steve
Pro

Re: Scottish People Should Be Ashamed( Animal Cruelty Inside Enter At Own Risk )

Sorry I should say I'm ashamed to be Scottish. It's a sick society we live In and Scottish law needs to clamp down Hard on these sick criminals.
Edit, Seriously how long has this been going on for In Scotland? Does It make you feel proud of your Scottish roots?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I`m a Yorkshireman. and I am not ashamed to be one....  Cheesy
Steve
Pro

Re: I Hope They Catch These Individuals( Animal Cruelty Inside Enter At Own Risk )

Al-right I've changed the title( Not wanting A Forum War over Scotland&Engerland )as maybe It was a bit dramatic and wrong choice of words but I just feel really disgusted about this and sick to my back teeth of Scottish law not getting tougher with these sad individuals. Angry
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: I Hope They Catch These Individuals( Animal Cruelty Inside Enter At Own Risk )

English Law is just as bad, in some sections..... have you ever watch Border Control... or somehting, where the UK Border Protection Agency, sends guys out to catch illegal immigrants/workers ?
they go to a factory, chinese/indian/whatever takeway, and arrest several illegal immigrants, who have bucked the system for years, ... because of the law (UK and international).... they have to release them on bail, to appear at a police station once a week/daily, until the relevant documents to deport them back to their original country can be served...... and off they go,,.... never to be seen again.... for a few months/years, when the same thing happens all over.. 
How do you think those guys feel, when they know the people they arrest , will just disappear 24 hours later.? 
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Sickening.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

And what about this Saudi prince who has just been found guilty of murdering his servant...... seems he is going to claim asylum at the end of his sentence as his life would be in danger if he is sent home.
What are we doing allowing people to bring in 'servants' anyway... appears we are talking about a lot of people and not just the odd handful.