30-07-2020 4:29 PM - edited 30-07-2020 4:30 PM
I am sure it was on BBC News recently (but I can't find it).
A man had to go to hosptial as he inserted his downstairs region *cough* into a beehive.
Errrm, not the brightest spark in world is he? Well that is one way of getting a buzz out of something isn't it 😀
Personally, I would prefer a woman to handle my downstairs region not bees. Ouch.
Sorry I will shut up there before I get told off 🤐
Unfortunately I didn't have a camera to hand when I saw a maintenance services van in Ireland with the signwriting:
23½ HOUR EMERGENCY CALLOUT
ADSL2+ Billion 8800NL