Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour

Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Humour

@Strat 

Don't see how, one is no longer with us and the other is banged up until going to trial next year. 

Take most things with a pinch of salt, but  this was I thought well worth watching. 🙂

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
Hero
Fixes: 5

@Minivanman wrote:

... this was I thought well worth watching. 🙂

@Minivanman 

Thanks for the reminder, I've still got that to watch since you mentioned it before.  

Aspiring Legend

@RobPN 

I have a thing for those sort of programmes and that one was just so well done and informative.

Have you watched the one on Iraq ?

Never realised (although always thought) that there were so many liars and twisters around.

Oh yes, and that one about Murdoch  

Hero
Fixes: 5

@Minivanman 

I'm recording both those series ATM, to watch when viewing time allows.  Thumbs_Up

Aspiring Legend

Back on track....

EnglIshman driving along the heads of the valley road in Wales and spots a farmer struggling with a sheep in a field.

So he pulls over camera in hand thinking of taking an interesting picture and shouts over - "are you shearing that?" 

"No" replies the farmer, "get your own!"

😂

Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 3

A guy walks into a pub in his pyjamas holding a drip on a metal stand

He says to the Barman

"I'll have 4 pints of Guinness, 4 pints of lager, 2 jack Daniels and coke, 3 gin and tonics, 5 shots of Sambuca, and a jaegerbomb"

As the barman starts pouring the drinks and lining them up and the bar the guy starts picking them up and downing them in one. Drinking them as quickly as they are being poured.

The barman gets to the final drink of jaegerbomb and the guy picks it up, drinks it and slams it down in one, and he says to the Barman...

"I shouldn't be drinking these with what I've got"

"Why?" Asked the barman "what have you got?"

"About 50p"
Seasoned Champion

Went to town yesterday the streets were deserted, I passed an apple pie, lemon drizzle cake,cheesecake, fudge cake & some hob-knobs.

Hero
Fixes: 30

You were really pudding on the style.

The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

ADSL2+   Billion 8800NL
Aspiring Legend

Ice screamed laughing m'self. 😅

Hero
Fixes: 30

On an energy company forum today a customer was complaining that they hadn't received an email billing reminder for the last two months.

This was the reply:

I will flag this with the comms team as to why this didn’t happen this month and we can make sure it doesn’t happen again.

The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

ADSL2+   Billion 8800NL
Aspiring Champion

A White Horse Walks Into A Bar 

The bartender asks "What'll it be?" - The horse says "I feel like a whiskey but I can't make up my mind as to which one." - The bartender scans the shelf full of whiskey bottles and sees a bottle of White Horse Whiskey. He says "I know! I've got a whiskey named after you!" - The horse looks surprised and asks "You have a whiskey called Eric?"

Aspiring Legend

Two guys, one old, one young, are pushing their shopping trolleys around a supermarket when they collide. The old guy says to the younger one, "sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going". The young guy says, "that's OK, it's a coincidence as I was looking for my wife as well. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."  The old guy says, "well maybe I can help you find her, what does she look like?" The young guy says "well, she is 27 years old, tall, with blonde hair, blue eyes, rather buxom, no bra, long legs and is wearing a very tight skirt. What does your wife look like?" To which the old guys says, "doesn't matter, let's go look for yours first"

😂😂😂

Aspiring Champion

Screenshot 2020-07-24 at 9.16.37 PM.png

Aspiring Legend

.... then there was the man who was caught putting Tippex over all the full stops in Library books.

He was told by the judge to expect a long sentence.

😎

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

I remember - I think is was a mate or may have been my sister.

Told me of a site called Cat Scan, where people would scan their cats on their scanner and post them.

This is bad. While I like the sense of humour it is not funny should the light hurt their eyes.

Never looked it up. May not even exist anymore.