cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to really surprise people when your smart phone rings

Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

How to really surprise people when your smart phone rings

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/8344253.Celebrate_the_return_of_the_Eurofighter_with_our_downl...;
The Eurofighter typhoon is returning to the Bournemouth Air Festival with a preview flypast this afternoon - and to celebrate, we're giving you its signature sound as a free ringtone for your phone.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: How to really surprise people when your smart phone rings

I had my phones on... and did not think that it was very loud... can`t see me answering my phone if that noise was in my pocket.... however....
my "ringtone" is the two tone Police siren  "Nee - Nah - Nee Nah - Nee - Nah  "  Cheesy
 Get some funny looks but it is definitely distinctive. and can be heard with the phone in my pocket ! ! ...
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT
Doubt if you could hear it , whilst travelling on the tube trains in London, or the trams in Sheffield/Manchester ( wherever).. ! 
Fixes: 125

My general ringtone is the James Bond theme. For messages it's Pump it up and I have Shout by Lulu as one of my alarms. Now that is guranteed to get your attention! Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Fixes: 47

My ring tone is Layla Cool
Trouble is I don't want to answer a call.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Good choice Strat (I'm an Eric Clapton fan) - I had my favourite song on mine but I only get around 10 calls a year  Grin
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I don't know what mine is, My phone rarely ever goes off for phone calls, just text messages Tongue