cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How old do you look...?

Fixes: 125

How old do you look...?

Just a bit of fun (from the Mail-on-Line for those who want to know)
How old do you look?.
The first pic I used was my daughter and me together: It indicated she was 39 and I was 31 Crazy
I then tried a couple of pics of me at Madam Tussaud's ...
With Britney Spears I was 46 and she was 33 and I was 52 when with David Cameron, also 52.
At least it got the genders correct.
It does state: Sorry if we didn’t quite get the age and gender right – we are still improving this feature.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES
beeceegee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: How old do you look...?

I like this site - it says I am 47 (really 60 going on 61). Daughter not so happy - suggests she is 15 (but explains why she is always getting ID'd)  Grin
Fixes: 104

why would you upload a photo to a random site...
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

The cynic in me agrees, what happens to the pictures after you've agreed to their T&Cs (which nobody reads) and uploaded a photo of your mug and someone elses? Whiffs of potential identity fraud to me.... Shocked
launton
Grafter

They don't keep it apparently
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: dvorak
why would you upload a photo to a random site...

According to the DM, it was unveiled by microsoft.. who are of course in bed with the CIA / Pentagon... who of course will suddenly have access to photos of thousands of people across the planet, their IP addresses, ISP details and finally (via some snooping laws) each persons actual name and address. Of course if several people in the same household try the site they can get entire families if they're lucky.
All advertised as a nice wonderful site that will almost certainly flatter you and tell you you're younger than you really are just to entice more people into using it.
Think i'll give it a miss..
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!