cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many men to change a lightbulb? (No, this isn't full of jokes)

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

How many men to change a lightbulb? (No, this isn't full of jokes)

Now.. you've got all the way to the top.. wouldn't you be mighty p*ss*d if you dropped the spare bulb?  Cheesy  Wink  Shocked
http://tinyurl.com/VeryHighTowerClimb
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
7 REPLIES
nadger
Rising Star

Re: How many men to change a lightbulb?

How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb - none, it's a hardware problem  Crazy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

There are any number of website with these jokes, but one of my favorites computer related is:
How many Microsoft engineers does it take to change a lightbulb ?
None. Bill Gates will just redefine Darkness (TM) to be the new industry standard.

Here's at least one link, there are hundreds more: http://www.twisted.dk/light.htm

Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
198kHz
Seasoned Pro

@OP  Scary video - I've never experienced vertigo sat in front of a PC before.  Shocked
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran

No me neither. I was clinching the chair when the fella is almost at the top, takes on hand and foot off the ladder and scratches his leg  Shocked
Denzil
Grafter

Shocked
It is one thing climbing up the inside of the tower. Then he climbs up the outside and you assume he is at the top, yet he has another 60-odd feet to climb!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I'll be honest, I thought this thread was going to be series of light bulb jokes,,,that was until taking a look at the link.
There is no power on earth that would induce me do that job, I get light-headed on a step-stool.
I wonder if the engineers are red-Indians (native Americans) many used to construct the high-steel of sky-scrapers, as certain "tribes" seemed to have no fear of heights whatsoever, wandering around on crane slung girders as most people walk on a wide street.
I sincerely hope they are paid shed loads of money for doing it. However I wonder what their life-assurance premiums are like.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

Quote from: Petlew
I'll be honest, I thought this thread was going to be series of light bulb jokes,,,that was until taking a look at the link.

Ok I've modded the title of the topic!
I think in reality if I was paid a shed load of money I'd probably be game.. I reckon its one of those jobs that once you're used to it, its probably second nature.