cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is this really going to play out?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

How is this really going to play out?

It's no secret in WW2.. the germans executed millions.. over a million at Auschwitz alone (and ig you visit it on google earth, you'll get some idea of the huge size of the second death camp - zoom into a panoramic image and all you can see is death camp in every direction.
70 years later we're being dictated to constantly by Germany even though we won the war.. which doesn't really feel right with my gut instincts..
Now we have thousands of refugees coming to europe.. and Germany making the rules.. then claiming that europe cannot cope with the influx of them. To top it all off their lovely honest motoring industry which is their financial powerhouse has just been found to have been acting dishonestly with virtually every car they've produced in the last decade.. and those share values are plummetting due to their own nations deceit.. and somehow they're organizing the 'care' (and financing of it) for all these refugees?
Am I the only one feeling a little uneasy at this proespect given their past behaviour and more worryingly their recent behaviour?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: How is this really going to play out?

In the words of a certain lager advert.......

Probably.....  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

They say history has a habit of repeating itself..........
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

When it's our turn to vote in a referendum on being "in or out"  of Europe (2017), will Europe as we know it today exist.
Somehow I think not!
Community Veteran

Quote from: twocvbloke
They say history has a habit of repeating itself..........

Yes they do.. and with the German nation not seeming to give a damn about anything but themselves I find myself wondering if this is another timebonb..
Community Veteran

Well this is worrying... German people seeing a modern day Hitler and wanting the 'labour' camps back  Shocked
The people in that country will never change.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3266984/Actor-dressed-Hitler-streets-Germany-tells-people-be...
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Its the OLD thing we won the war ,, Germany WON  the peace  Embarrassed
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

problem with that type of filming is you could get the exact same results in certain streets in this country, its slightly worrying but not massively so since those elements have never left the world, most major western cities have at least 1 Arian brotherhood bar complete with swastikas and lightening marks adorning them not to mention the clientele and there plethora of dodgy ink .....
I am far more worried about the speech in the EU parliament during the week where both merkle and Holland told farage and others there is no renegotiation either we accept dictatorship or we're out come end of 2017..... given how they are already clearly telling every euro member state what to do and how to do it its become clear that the surrender monkeys are up to their old tricks and the leader is pushing for full steam ahead, all under the auspices of ensuring there are no more fences because she didn't like them as a child ........ a very stupid view from a very narrow minded person......
@rong
not really, Germany was under a very tight leash until brown let go of it, and then Obama couldn't figure out if he wanted to hold on any more, all those checks and balances in place to ensure that the second coming of the Reich didn't happen and here we see it progressing at a phenomenal pace, just like last time it wont be bloodless the only question is who will blink first .....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you