cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Scary is this ! !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

How Scary is this ! !

Just clicked on my bookmark for the tv channels.... and there, at the top of the listing... is.... New... Horror  Channel....
( channel 70 freeview)...
so they are offering some reall scary stuff on there......  dare I tune in? ? ? 

C`mon... how scary is this.......
  "The incredible Hulk"..... followed by two sessions of  " Doctor Who" ....  then  a 1999 film entitled "Monster"... ( where a small town hosts a monster movie festival... and the monsters come to life ! ! ))  followed by..... "Star Trek - The Next Generation"..
I wish my mummy was here... I`m so frightened ....

Nah... don`t think so...
7 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: How Scary is this ! !

If it's the same schedule as Freesat then I seem to remember films like Basket Case, Re-animator, Scanners amongst others being advertised.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

The Horror Channel is replacing CBS Action on channel 70, they're still broadcasting as CBS Action as far as I see, maybe you need to do a full retune (as I do it seems, god I hate freeview and the never ending need to retune adding back the channels I removed (godsquad, adult & dating channels)), still, once they sell off the 700MHz band, there shall be fewer channels to watch, so less room to clog up with useless channels that belong on sky... Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

They should put all this pre election stuff on this channel, if it do not scare you then it should.
Community Veteran

Nah, stick all the pre-election stuff on the "adult" channels, where the lesser educated go for a quick thrill... Grin
Community Veteran

Just retuned, CBS Action is on 64, The Horror Channel is on 70, and showing old horror films that wouldn't scare a toddler these days... Grin
Community Veteran

Quote from: twocvbloke
The Horror Channel is replacing CBS Action on channel 70

I was just going to say it sounds just like the schedule for CBS Action.
Maybe it's the next logical step in TV world.
Repeats are yesterdays news. Lets repeat entire channels now.
Community Veteran

Actually, looking at the schedule, yeah, star trek TNG is on the horror channel, makes no sense, 'cept maybe the episode "Conspiracy" which seems to be on next tuesday where they make Commander Remmick's head explode (probably the most "gory" thing they did on TNG, even though it was just a melon with an airbag charge inside it!!) with a couple of phaser blasts... Grin