cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot Chocolate ( not the band )

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hot Chocolate ( not the band )

I guess I have myself to blame for doing my shopping at 06.30 am today to beat the hordes of people. I picked up this wonderful little tin of ' Freddos hot chocolate ' you know the little frog guy chocolate snack now comes in drink form right? wrong according to my research after the brain woke up, yes I know it may be hard to believe but I feel awake now and looks like I have been scammed. Thankfully it was only a quid but a bit disappointing as I like Freddos Sad

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/17/hang-on-is-freddo-hot-chocolate-just-cadbury-hot-chocolate-with-a-frog...

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
4 REPLIES
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Hot Chocolate ( not the band )

Scam Sad

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

That's the trouble with getting up too early you are still tired so more vulnerable to being scammed.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 31

If you like Hot Chocolate @Steve maybe think about getting yourself a Tassimo machine or similar the Cadbury's Hot Chocolate pods are quite drinkable I usually have one every night.

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Thank you @Mook it is definitely something I will consider. I have around 8 tubs of different hot chocolate in the cupboard. I always buy the odd tub when I see it on offer. These cold dark winter nights makes me reach for the hot chocolate even more. Usually I drink water after my first coffee of the day.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.