cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hillsborough

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Hillsborough

It's quite clear from the recent Hillsborough verdicts that a number of changes need to take place and in my opinion if the following two things had been in place years ago the relatives and friends of those who lost their lives would have had closure much sooner.

The two things I have in mind are first the police of one force should not be allowed to investigate major complaints against another force and such investigations should be carried out by an independent body.

The other thing is that no member or employee of a government organisation should  be allowed to be a member of any secret organisation such as the freemasons, I accept they do much good work for charity but why all the secerecy if you have nothing to hide.

6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Hillsborough

Being suspended just doesn't cut it.

As far as I'm concerned he's in the infamous top ten along with the likes of Harold Shipman.

He is at the top of a large pyramid that belongs sweeping into the nearest prison for a very long time.

Fixes: 47

There are now a number of reports, commissioned by various bodies like the IPCC to be compiled.

Another 9 months to a year to wait.

Then, depending on the conclusions of the reports, prosecutions and lengthy court cases.

Maybe by the end of the decade........

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Interesting that if you do a google search with his name along with the results it coughs up "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe."

So have taxpayers been stumping up for an attempted clean up exercise?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Strat wrote:

Maybe by the end of the decade........

So soon! your forgetting this is 'jobs for the boys' running an inquiry at taxpayers expense is something we excel at, can see it lasting a good 25 years

the text is so faint I cannot actually see what I've typed - hopefully this is being sorted

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Quote fixed.

Fixes: 47

South Yorkshire Police chief constable David Crompton has been suspended <on full pay>

Isn't that what's commonly known as paid holiday Roll eyes

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

The Chief Constable , will just hide away for a few years untill people forget , or they just find a scapegoat

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .