Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here comes the Choo Choo Train........

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Here comes the Choo Choo Train........

Heartbreakingly cute toddler Madeleine is simply overjoyed as she gets to ride a train for the first time

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274444/Watch-year-olds-dream-come-true-Heartbreakingly-cute...
3 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: Here comes the Choo Choo Train........

Awwwwwwwwwww - very cute
My daughter's first train ride was full of enthusiasm and excitement... till she was actually on the train and moving. It was at that point she wanted to get off and quick Roll eyes

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

This is weird but I still remember my very first few trips on a train. I was utterly terrified of them - loud, noisy diesels some of them and I was terrified.
The moving part / corridor between carriages also used to scare the **** out of me too - espesically those cream / yellow sheets of fabric covering the rubber bellow bits - those were terrifying.
Coming from a huge fan of the class 421, NSE and BR. You wouldn't believe it would you  Crazy
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

My Great Grand Daughter, (born on Christmas day 5 years ago), has always loved trains, and I remember her first trip  (when she was just 2 years old) and the excitement and joy as she watched the steam engine puffing into the station to collect her and whisk her off to wonderland... ( her imagination I suppose )... She still loves to go on steam trains, and whenever we take her out, she is nagging us to go to the station again !..