cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help is this OK

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Help is this OK

I am getting worried my profile has been stuck at 8150 for the last 6 month, and my upload speed viloently various, should I be worried Smiley Cool Roll eyes
5 REPLIES
Fixes: 105

Re: Help is this OK

YES! get your MAC code and run away as fast as you can!!!
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Dear "Worried of Dagenham"
I am sure your profile looks a lot better than most, and at 8150 you should certainly be worried, in case you get an influx of cars parked outside your house. ! You should go out periodically, and ensure that if they are occupied by a single person, that he is not secretly using his laptop.
I hope that your concerns are not well founded, and that you will be able to live with the fear engendered by the profile  you have maintained over the last six months
Dr, F.Edup.
Cheesy
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I indeed took evasive action today, had to goto Brother in Law to look after Mum, only got back at 2100 hrs and have a large pile of Forum to get through.  That Crafty  BIl had hidden his WAP code so I was stuck talking to Ma, couldnt fire up my little box and clear the other rubbish. Angry Sad
N/A

That Crafty  BIl had hidden his WAP code so I was stuck talking to Ma, couldnt fire up my little box and clear the other rubbish.

Ah....poor Pierre - needs the consolation of a forum 'big hug'.
Can't think why but my speeds were going up and up until the last blip (now OK again) - waiting for the computer to take off!
Don't know what's happening - somebody up at PN/BT must be favouring me.  Shocked
Simon_M
Grafter

Somebody certainly took the brakes off & then went away for Christmas.  Usenet speeds on business accounts, long a bone of contention, had been back to normal levels lately. The return to work seems to have reapplied the brakes again, because even on a Saturday morning, when you wouldn't expect the country's offices to be stretching the resources too much, Usenet speeds were back to their usual dial-up speeds again.  Cry