cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heard anything good or bad about Spiritel (formerly Housing Communications Ltd)?

snozboz
Grafter

Heard anything good or bad about Spiritel (formerly Housing Communications Ltd)?

Hi there.
Sorry if this is in the wrong board - the Home Phone board seems to only be about the Plusnet home phone service.
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Spiritel (formerly Housing Communications Ltd)?  I'm particularly interested if you've got first hand experience of this company.
My landlord has moved my landline phone service to Spiritel (from BT), and I've never heard of them.
Thanks.
4 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Heard anything good or bad about Spiritel (formerly Housing Communications Ltd)?

bit wiered googling it  The housing association seemed to be just mobile phones, taken over by Spiritel in March who ha now been taken over by Daisy

might mean that you loose broadband as Pn get there line from BT Wholesale
Fixes: 47

Re: Heard anything good or bad about Spiritel (formerly Housing Communications Ltd)?

http://www.spiritelplc.com/fixed_line_rental
However it does appear to be business oriented.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
snozboz
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
might mean that you loose broadband as Pn get there line from BT Wholesale

Nope, I haven't lost broadband - I therefore assume that it's still a BT Wholesale line, just sold by Spiritel.
I guess my landlord (a Housing Association - I pay them a service charge which includes phone line) have transferred all their lines, including the lines for their properties, to Spiritel.  As a business, my landlord qualifies, even though some of the lines are for residential properties.
I was hoping for some customer feedback - I've done some googling myself already.  Anyone got any?
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1