cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthspan hassle

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Healthspan hassle

Over the past few months I have had a total of 4 phone calls from Healthspan with the caller talking to me as if I were his best friend and enquiring about my health along with a load of other blurb.
I Have made it clear I do not want to get any more calls and informed them to remove my details from their records, at no time did I ever give out my phone number so this must have been obtained from my address when I ordered some items from them. I Can't block the call as it shows up as an international call,fortunately I know no one who lives abroad so all future international calls will go unanswered..........This is one company I will never deal with again.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Healthspan hassle

Seems to me to be an excellent chance to rack up some "ludicrous" chat with them.... and make them pay for the call..... as long a time as you can reasonably stretch it ....
Roberto0151
Grafter

I'm a little shocked at this post.  I've dealt with Healthspan for a number of years now, originally by phone and latterly on line, with no problems at all let alone telephone hassle as described.
I see I  shall have to keep a close eye on them now.
I wonder if it might have some sort of connection with their recent change of carrier?
Community Veteran

I also am a very satisfied customer of Healthspan and this doesn't sound like them at all.  So far I haven't had any calls from them.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

I also have bought from them in the past and never had any calls from them. Mind you I DO have a call blocker on my line and ALL international & withheld calls get dumped  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Like other previous posts I have dealt with them for years and was happy with their goods,  it's only recently this has started to happen.
Be interesting to hear if anyone else starts to get these calls.