cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

He`ll be giving.........

Community Veteran
Fixes: 44

He`ll be giving.........

Yogic Flying Lessons on you tube next.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9004717/Prince-Harry-gets-airy-fairy-says-beat-climate-ch...

Does he REALLY think that this load of "clap trap" that he is spouting, will make an iota of difference... or is he just trying to keep up with Me again, in the publicity stakes. ?

10 REPLIES 10
Community Veteran
Fixes: 15

Re: He`ll be giving.........

I guess he has used up more resources that are damaging to the environment than the average person on items such as alterations to accommodation to match his status, unnecessary flights and other trips.

tbh I feel sorry for him, it’s one thing to start from nothing and improve your lot over time but quite another to start with everything and end up with very little which could happen if he ever breaks up with Megan.

Does not come across as being very bright which leaves him more vulnerable in the cut throat world where he lives.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Apart from 'cimate change' being fictitious in the first place, it is just an excuse for governments (and now the royals) to moan about a problem, then sueqsequentially increase taxes for it. In the hope people don't fall for it accept it, make the false misguided assumption is a good thing. Then it will fix it, won't it?

Thank god for an education. 🙄 

Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 169

@Alex wrote:

Apart from 'cimate change' being fictitious in the first place,

Do you actually believe this or are you just trying to wind people up?

Now if he was to use his exulted position as Meghan's tame follower to tell the world that over population is the cause of the world going into meltdown and the only solution is to do something about population growth, starting by reducing the numbers being brought into this world, then he would be doing something useful.

Relying on Covid to kill of us oldies will not work in the long term, the young have to realise where the root of the problem lies.

Community Veteran

Nope I believe in something (not trying to wind anyone up), just I don't like the way government use it as an excuse to raise taxes.
Community Veteran

Going off Topic a tad here..... But... "Climate Change" has been going on since the world began... if it hadn`t then we would still be prior to the ice age...  No amount of taxes will alter climate change... despite those politicians trying to convince us that they will...

If there is such a thing as "too much greenhouse gas" being produced by all sorts of other stuff, why havent the govenment got the energy companies to collect it all and give us FREE gas instead of drilling holes in the seabed at enormous cost.. ( and producing more greenhouse gas in the processing of the materiels that are being used to build and service the rigs....

Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

@Alex wrote:

Apart from 'cimate change' being fictitious in the first place, it is just an excuse for governments (and now the royals) to moan about a problem

Is that what your system admin mate told you? - No doubt he got it from some underground hackers newsgroup.. ?

The reality is that climate change is very real. I've noticed weather patterns changing dramatically over 15 years ago. It's those at the top who've refused to believe it for many years. Yes it does give them an ideal reason to raise taxes - which people just pay instead of responding too - but that certainly doesn't mean it's a fake problem.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Hero
Fixes: 5

Good luck in powering your cooker and CH boiler with CO2 @shutter   Grin

Community Veteran

No one has told me, I come to my own opinions. That's it really.
Community Veteran

@RobPN wrote:

Good luck in powering your cooker and CH boiler with CO2 @shutter   Grin

Give me time...... and I`ll reverse engineer that.. CO2... I`ll use the C for the carbon footprint... and  O2 to tell the world about it ! ...

Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Don't you just love it when that 'haves' deem it their royal duty to preach to those that have sod all. There are those that whatever they say will get slated but this guy and his publicity seeking side kick really do need to put a sock in it.

Climate change is real, but don't see either of them leading by example in order to combat it.

And @Alex - what makes you say climate change is fictitious? 

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.