Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Re: He cannot be serious

Vote 7up for president  Smiley

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Don't be silly, i'd be very unpopular with all the fat cats and would get assasinated.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

The other figure to watch is the inflation rate…..2.4 in Germany which is the EU leading economy.

Some other EU countries are not far behind that figure.

Does it matter…..yes…..These speculators buy currency when it’s cheap and dump it when it’s high thus making millions in minutes and causing even more problems for the countries effected.

Fully agree we can’t keep spending money we don’t have but equally some see spending money is the only way to make money.

Few on this forum support HS2 and indeed virtually no railway has ever made money, the ones making money from the railways are some of those who use it, note the word some as a few season ticket holders might take issue with that.

So will HS2 be a good investment, who knows, come back and ask me 100 years from now.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

@7up wrote:

Don't be silly, i'd be very unpopular with all the fat cats and would get assasinated.

So you would face a choice, join them and have a life of luxury or get assassinated …..

How many times have we heard all that blurb from politicians about what they will do once in power but having got there use the usual excuses of what something can’t be done or have a working party or enquiry that takes years but findings are shelved.

@7up

I think I know what option you would choose, no worries we would give you a good send off and say what a great person you were.

😀

We are born into history and history is born into us.
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@gleneagles wrote:

@7up wrote:

I think I know what option you would choose, no worries we would give you a good send off and say what a great person you were.

😀

Like Rowan Atkinson in Not The Nine O'Clock News.