cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven`t seen one of these for ages, and ages,

Community Veteran
Fixes: 20

Haven`t seen one of these for ages, and ages,

Here`s me thinking I had been forgotten,.....  (at last ! ! )

MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU
MINISTER OF WOMEN IN THE PRESIDENCY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA SINCE MAY 2014
PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu207@gmail.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself my name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and Minister of Women in the Presidency of the Republic of South Africa since May 2014. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR JACOB ZUMA.
After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (www.whoswhosa.co.za/user/2169 ) and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or provide your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

Also, I can give you my banker phone number so that you can contact him and discuss with him directly as he already promised to use his position to move this fund out of South Africa, it’s okay and fine by me. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family
Yours faithfully,
MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
MINISTER OF WOMEN IN THE PRESIDENCY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA SINCE MAY 2014
PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu207@gmail.com
14 REPLIES
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: Haven`t seen one of these for ages, and ages,

Thanks for the heads up, sounds too good to miss.

My email is on it's way Thumbs Up 

I know where I am, I've been lost here before.
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Elope with the funds? Me?...never (I wonder if wifey's finished packing).  Cool smiley  Roll eyes

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 37

You know it's a scam when they can't even be bothered to change the template to show the correct name of the President!

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

It's the susanshabangu207 that gets me, how many susan shabangus can there be? 

Community Veteran

@Minivanman must be at least 206 others ! ! .. who knows how many more ? ?  Shocked

Jonpe
Champion
Fixes: 7

"I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate ..." but not at all afraid that a person she doesn't know will forward the email to the government of South Africa.

198kHz
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 13

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

Oops - you'll never get the dosh now. Grin

Remember you are unique - just like everyone else
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@Minivanman, try sorting the anagram. Saw it straight away.

Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

Not very good at those, but what word are you talking about, shabangus? 

And you say you got it straight away but the post was several days ago! Huh

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

@shutter

You get all the luck, send her a email back to say she can contact me on my private number to discuss further details.

Tel:  0300 123 2040

Smiley

Community Veteran

@gleneagles  Don`t involve me in your shady dealings...ShockedShocked

contact her on her email address... I am sure she will be only to eager to respond immediately to you...... !  Cheesy

Community Veteran
Fixes: 6

If you get bored, there are plenty here:
http://www.scamorama.com

I'm off to Western Union tomorrow to transfer someone a couple of grand for millions I won't get.

Community Veteran

@Alex Thanks for letting me know in advance... I`ll email you further details once it is in the account....

ooops.. !   shouldn`t have said that... Huh

198kHz
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 13

@shutter   You could try this approach...  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QdPW8JrYzQ

Remember you are unique - just like everyone else