Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you seen this man?

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Have you seen this man?

Police in Australia have issued a description of a man they want to interview. Really. Roll_eyes

The guy is wanted for assault related offences, but given the state of his face he'll not take long to track down.

Whilst I have no problem with tattoos (why would anybody) this kid must have some real issues having this done to himself and I really do think those that do them on peoples faces must share some if not all of the responsibilty.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you seen this man?

Each to their own, but can you imaging what he's going to look like when he's old, he'll have a face that looks like a screwed up sheet of magazine paper.

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 38

@Anonymous   I don`t care..... obviously he doesn`t either... so don`t lose sleep over it  ! !

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

I often wonder how much it costs to have a tattoo ? Or in his case the total cost of having all that done ? Unlikely to be cheap.

I don't have any but came fairly close to it on a boozy night out in my younger days.

A friend of ours had one done on her bum, when lying on the couch she saw this notice only visible from that position...

'Of course it (censored) hurts.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

@Anonymous 

More like crumpled up carbon paper! 

Mind you the (only) one I had done years back now looks rather faded and yes, it did seem like a good idea at the time - and it only cost thirty bob. Smiley

Highlighted
Seasoned Champion

What sort of nutter would have the whites of their eyes tattooed black - bad enough having any skin pierced and ink squirted in, but to risk your eyesight - words fail me.  I laike the way he said hre had his face tattooed so he couldn't get a normal job, so stop his welfare payments and see how he gets on then.

Looks like he has had his tongue modified as well as his ear lobes,  does he really only have one tooth in the bottom.

Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 3

Tattoos ? Never saw the point....

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

@Champnet 

Unlike those that had one done...

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

@wotsup wrote:

Looks like he has had his tongue modified as well as his ear lobes,  does he really only have one tooth in the bottom.

It's what's between his ear lobes that needs to be modified.

Wink

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 9

Cheryl has had some work done as well.