cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a go...

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Have a go...

A new website showcased this morning on LBC radio: Tolerant pronounced toler-RANT for all those who wish to let off steam, However I haven't managed to find it yet.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
19 REPLIES
nadger
Rising Star

Re: Have a go...

Fixes: 47

Typical....
Some people are just prepared to sit back and let others do all the work for them like finding websites.
They can't even be bothered to do the simple things...
It really gets me go........
Oh sorry, was I ranting there for a moment. Not like me at all. Embarrassed
Apologies Embarrassed Wink
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Uhmmm! This was not the content that was being described on LBC this morning. Maybe more than one website with similar names?

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

Quote from: Strat
Apologies

Accepted

Fixes: 47

Quote from: Petlew
Maybe more than one website with similar names?

Maybe more than one rant going on. There are certainly quite a few happening around the forum Shocked
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Community Veteran

That's the one Oldjim. in view of your hard work please disregard any adverse comments in other threads.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

That's very kind of you.  Grin Grin Grin
For information Google didn't work  directly but I got to the LBC blog and tried the site as .co.uk then .com and that did
nadger
Rising Star

Well done young man  Smiley
Community Veteran

Petlew, whose prog was this featured in today?  Sounds like Nick's.
Community Veteran

Yes, it was Nick Ferrari's, it was on quite early though.

Community Veteran

Ah!!  Possibly before I got up.  This is one of the best programmes anywhere on the radio.  Nick seems to have similar views to mine and asks the questions I would want to ask.  He doesn't take prisoners does he?  I have been on his programme on a number of occasions which I guess is my 15 minutes of fame Smiley  He deserved his award of radio personality of the year.
Community Veteran

Very few LBC presenters stand any nonsense. Personally I prefer the two James' O'Brien and Wales. James Wales was getting particularly worked up last evening about expenses of the BBC and TfL. Boris might just have not done himself any favours with this one.
The only LBC presenter I can't see the point of was taking on Ken Livingstone. But at least he's only on Saturday's. Petri Hoskins is worth a listen too.

Community Veteran

I'm with you about James Wale love his style.  I sometimes find O'Brien a bit condescending but generally good.  I read somewhere he has the biggest talk show audience in the country.
Actually, I don't mind Livingstone.  He gets some interesting guests and often gives an insight to his days in power.  Sunday morning is also good with Andrew Pierce who can be controversial. The one presenter I can't stand is Jeni Barnet.