Did you mean: 

Happy new year....

Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Happy new year....

@dave501 

You'll like this then. 🙂

https://twitter.com/i/status/1345337424663236608

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

@Minivanman 

Love it! 

Kinda gives a new meaning to the phrase, "they get along like cats and dogs!" 😀

Hero
Fixes: 30

@Minivanman wrote:

You'll like this then. 🙂

https://twitter.com/i/status/1345337424663236608

Great vid.  😄

One of our cats is getting a little above herself. She's quite capable of coming through the cat flap, but has lately taken to rattling it until someone opens the door.  🙄

The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

ADSL2+   Billion 8800NL
Hero
Fixes: 9

@jab1, significant other is a perfectly acceptable generic term for one's partner/other half etc.  I was just imagining the shortened life-expectancy of someone calling their wife their insignificant other. 😀

@billnotben, "...eat and drink more of what I like and to do less exercise."

Well, they do say that you should make your goals achievable.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 44

@TTman wrote:

I see that a organisation called rejoin is offering everyone a eu identity card for eu associate membership for those who want to pretend they are still in the eu!!!CrazyCrazy

I wonder who started that ? ? ? ?   Cool

(no names.... no packdrill....  Lips_are_sealedRoll_eyesCheesy )

Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 56

Ah, gotcha, @Jonpe - and my life expectancy would become very short - the better half is considerably bigger (height-wise and build) than me - but I hasten to add she is not overweight for her build. 😁

John
Seasoned Hero

@shutter wrote:

@TTman wrote:

I see that a organisation called rejoin is offering everyone a eu identity card for eu associate membership for those who want to pretend they are still in the eu!!!CrazyCrazy

I wonder who started that ? ? ? ?   Cool

(no names.... no packdrill....  Lips_are_sealedRoll_eyesCheesy )

It couldn't be IT, surely? 🤣🤣

John
Aspiring Legend

One gigantic change for me now we are out of the EU will be the way I cut my toast.

No more of that number one corner to corner continental nonsense, from now on it's going be number two straight down the middle. As for number three, are they mental or what.

Who's with me? 😋

toast (2).png

All Star

I've always cut my bread corner to corner, anything else is alien and it's easier to eat when you start on a point. If it happens to be a sandwich with a thick filling it saves you dislocating your jaw to get it in your face.

Seasoned Hero

Good point, @Mook , and with thick fillings I do the same, but a normal sandwich, either @Minivanman 's #2 or #3, depending which way it is on the plate at the time.Smiley

John
Aspiring Legend

But with corner to corner sandwiches being a longer length there is more chance @Mook of the filling falling out!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Yes the sharp corners are more prone to "flopping".

All Star

They may well be a valid points regarding the filling @Minivanman  and the corners @billnotben but as I have to eat gluten free bread where the slices aren't much bigger than a large postage stamp this is something I've not seen for a while.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 44

Always has been the "half way" for me....  a "proper" sarnie.... where, it does not matter, what you fill it with... you won`t loose any of it, when you bite one end.... ...

those "corner to corner" sarnies, are too "posh" for me.... but they are very "commercial", these days, as they can easily fool the customer into thinking the filling is "that" full, all the way to the bottom corner of the pack....  but certainly not at the cut corner ends ....  therefore, more profitable for the manufacturer....

Of course, you could try to take it back and complain, but how many of you would .... and what would the result of that complaint be ?

"Sorry sir, you have destroyed the packaging, .... we cannot be held responsible for any loss of content... "

or........................   how can  we tell if you haven`t taken some out, already..."  ? ? ? 

Seasoned Champion

You could be really posh and cut the crusts off the corner to corner sandwiches!!!!Shocked