Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halfords 13% off everything today...

Fixes: 124

Halfords 13% off everything today...

...between 12:00 and 14:00 only.
Received email this morning.
I'd never use them for vehicle service and such but there may be some good bargains to be had.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Halfords 13% off everything today...

They're normally competitive on price so with an extra discount as well it's worth looking at.
Fixes: 124

Just bought the NextBase 402g Dashcam on Click & Collect.
With 13% discount, TopCashBack and cashback on my credit card (which I'll pay off after the next statement) it's quite a tidy saving Smiley
Oh, and a £15 voucher of my next purchase within the next three months.
Edit: Just clicked the link to claim the £15 voucher. You have to enter your credit/debit card details which means you are taking a membership to Shopper Discounts and Awards @ £15 pm. Although you can cancel within 1 month. I don't think I'll bother.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: Mav

Edit: Just clicked the link to claim the £15 voucher. You have to enter your credit/debit card details which means you are taking a membership to Shopper Discounts and Awards @ £15 pm. Although you can cancel within 1 month. I don't think I'll bother.

Just another sneaky con, to get back the money they are "allegedly" giving away in the 13% discounts.....
Many people will not realise it will cost them that £15 per month...until.....or if........ they check their bank account carefully....
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

There are a number of firms on this type of con, anyone asking you for credit card details should make you suspicious.
Personally I think Halfords are fairly expensive for most things but they do have the odd bargain.
Customer service has already been discussed on these forums in relation to Halfords and that can be an important issue when purchasing items.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Last time I went to halfords, I bought nothing, then bought the same parts I needed off ebay for a quarter of the cost (in this case, SAE30 mower oil, heatshrink tubing and a few tools), can't beat 75% off their asking price... Smiley