Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ha Ha

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Ha Ha

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-%26-technology/microsoft-to-launch-range-of-clothing-that...
MICROSOFT TO LAUNCH RANGE OF CLOTHING THAT DOESN'T WORK
MICROSOFT is to launch a range a range of branded t-shirts that need to be constantly updated, it was announced last night.
The company said the $15 'Softwear' shirts were the most advanced it had ever produced, with a host of new features including enhanced security and a thing that makes your old LPs into photographs of CDs.
Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer said that by next summer the t-shirt will be fitted to every new baby within seconds of its birth, or else.
However, early purchasers complained the shirts were slow and difficult to use and many came without neck holes forcing them to wear the t-shirt on their head.
Dan Kravitz, a developer from San Adreas, said: "I had to pay $49 for McAfee Anti-Stain Protector which has to be sprayed on eight times a day.
"And everytime I lift my left arm it asks me a series of apparently meaningless and contradictory questions."
"I've also had to throw out all my old t-shirts and sign a contract promising not to let my wife wear it."
Meanwhile, Apple is to launch its own range of $250 t-shirts destined to become next year's must-have hi-tech, epoch-making lifestyle accessory, even though they are actually just t-shirts.

9 REPLIES
Euge
Grafter

Re: Ha Ha

It made me giggle if no one else CoE  Grin thanks
David_W
Rising Star

$250 for an Apple T-shirt?  That'll translate to, lemme see... £500!  Of course, Linux will come along and make their own T-shirt, but you must be willing to stitch it up here and there to get it fitting just the way you like it  Crazy
N/A

With the Linux one you'd probably have folk wanting to weave it too!
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Norton & AOL are apparently bringing out a range too - very comfortable and look great, but once put on they take 24 hours to get off.
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

The Java Tee shirt comes complete with coffee stains (think about that one!!)
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

All the joking about Microsoft Windows is not fair. It is a perfectly good, stable operating system providing you don't use it for more than an hour at a time between restarts and never ever connect it to the internet! Grin
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

mentalist3d
Grafter

Would you buy anything from this guy (Steve Balmer):
David_W
Rising Star

I'd rather buy from Steve B than Steve Jobs  Crazy