cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Party

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Green Party

Just been looking at the Green Party General Election  Manifesto 2010.
It  appears a fair bit of work has gone into it and no one could accuse them of not having clear policies, which they have costed out.
Whether or not these financial or other figures in the manifesto are accurate or not I have no idea but I can see why people are attracted to their policies.
The document runs to some 50 pages.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Green Party

The leader of the Greens, Natalie Bennett, was on Sunday Politics today and was interviewed by Andrew Neal. She didn't come across well when pressed on policies and their costs.
It may be available to watch on BBC iplayer.
Community Veteran

The Green Party could have many useful and practical policies they could push forward.
But on some things, it's like they've just picked numbers out of a hat, which is in keeping with UKIP.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I can't believe Cameron has got them so much free publicity with his non televised participation rubbish.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

They are watermelons - green on the outside and red in the middle.
So job done by Cameron if they take any votes from the main parties it will be from Labour.  Cool
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Community Veteran
Fixes: 55

Alternatively
The divide within the Green Party has been described by some as a contest between the “watermelons” and the “mangoes”. The watermelons are so called because they are green on the outside and red on the inside. They tend to lean more to the left. The mangoes – green outside and yellow inside – are more liberal.
Community Veteran

Looks like it could be an astute move by DC Wink We shall see.