cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good causes lotteries

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Good causes lotteries

A North East Air Ambulance bag was shoved through the letterbox today, third this year, nobody ever returns to collect them though, and besides, how much stuff do they think we can just give away three times a week (cos there's also a cancer one, and some random never heard of "childrens charity" which is probably a fake anyway)?? Crazy2

But back on the Lotteries, this one's 100% free, just sign up and gives you 3p free every day just for looking at the various results:

https://freepostcodelottery.com/

Does require viewing ads, but, zero investment, 100% profit, I've yet to win anything though, but I am up to 85p so far... Smiley

(Learned about that one from the Money Saving Expert email newsletter thing, not gaining anything from mentioning it here)

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Nothing like charities to make us feel bad about ourselves eh?

It's certainly a professional approach to gut squeezing guilt which to be honest, only serves for me to reject them even more.

Happy to give if and when, unhappy to be nagged and cajoled - ever. 

Jonpe
Champion
Fixes: 8

@Minivanman  On Saturdays I used to shop in a neighbouring area that's quite close to a major hospital, and there was always someone collecting for a scanner for the hospital.  Surely my taxes were already paying for NHS hospital equipment.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Indeed, and bear in mind that same scanner is also used for private patients. Makes you think eh. A sister in law works as a medical physicist and it really gets up her nose when such patients are given priority of use.