Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Friday!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Friday!

But is it? So far this morning its seemed pretty mediocre to me. But the day is young so here’s hoping…

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

Re: Good Friday!

I was also going to say what's good about it, apart from the weather?  Roll_eyes

I've got to make a start on cutting a lawn-full of branches down to size from a large tree of which I had the top completely removed a couple of days ago, so as to make way for the trunk(s) to be felled in a few days time.  Not looking forward to that!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, the sun's out and it's looking promising. Good luck with the tree felling. For what its worth it may be worth while getting someone in with a chipper to make your life easier. Also, make sure you sell your tree when its down, don't give it away for nothing, it's all good firewood to someone.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Sun is out here in our part of Wales as am I, working on those gates of mine.... except now when I'm having a tea break!

IMG_2970-min.JPG

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

You do know @Minivanman that the guys on the table are talking about you. Grin

Highlighted
Rising Star

A misty chilly morning up here, but the sun burning it off and looks like a nice day coming.  A good crowd turned out for the Good Friday procession through our market town. Time for a cuppa and some clearing up before Church at 3pm. Then a light fish dinner (our only meal today) and a quiet evening.