cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Cop the delayed last episode will now be transmitted on Saturday October 13

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Good Cop the delayed last episode will now be transmitted on Saturday October 13

Good Cop the delayed last episode will now be transmitted on Saturday October 13 at 10:30pm on BBC1,
For anyone who enjoyed the first 3 parts of the 4 part series.
The BBC has confirmed that the final episode of Good Cop will air on October 13, following its postponement after the deaths of two police officers earlier this month.
http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/913693-bbc-confirms-good-cop-finale-air-date-following-delay-because-of-pc...
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Good Cop the delayed last episode will now be transmitted on Saturday October 13

Thanks for the info, this was a good series but they were quite correct in  postponing the final one due to the circumstances.
Community Veteran

Re: Good Cop the delayed last episode will now be transmitted on Saturday October 13

The BBC are right to postpone it.  I had it set to record whilst I am away - wonder if this will now happen on the new date Undecided
Fixes: 102

Did you use series record? If so I suspect it will pick it up. I've enjoyed it so far.
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran

Yes I did.  Fingers crossed Wink Wink
Fixes: 102

I think that it notifies when the last one is over so it should be waiting Smiley
Will Moderate For Thanks
JamesM
Grafter

Thanks for posting, I was nearly ready to go and buy the DVD to watch the last episode.
On a side note, was the title characters Dad in the liverbirds ? "You dancin?, You Askin?, I'm Askin?, I'm dancin?"
Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Yes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Angelis
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0029617/

There are lots of Liverpool based actors in Good Cop.
And locations.
randpwar
Grafter

Quote from: JamesM
On a side note, was the title characters Dad in the liverbirds ? "You dancin?, You Askin?, I'm Askin?, I'm dancin?"

Thanks for the 'head's up', look forward to watching the conclusion to an excellent series.
I keep expecting him to call his son 'Thomas'  Wink