cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Election

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Posts: 3,293
Thanks: 728
Fixes: 3
Registered: ‎04-08-2009

Re: General Election

@nanotm 

It looks to me as though it doesn't fix any of them!

Highlighted
Pro
Posts: 1,126
Thanks: 158
Fixes: 3
Registered: ‎03-12-2016

Re: General Election


@Minivanman wrote:

You need to let it go @RobC 

- and I say that as somebody

who voted for Brexit,

loves wearing a uniform (obviously)

hates anybody who is not English,

fearful of Catholics,

detest those who hold a different opinion,

and would rather poke my eyes out than be part of a democratic society

 

In your attempting to divert from the actual issues raised, You 'forgot to acknowledge or condemn what was specifically asked:

aka  although you acknowledge that you and your pals your pals are racist anti-democratic bigots,

you specifically still haven't acknowledged that you and at least some of those others are anti-Semitic, holocaust deniers who can't even let a condemnation of racist, bigoted holocaust deniers pass their lips,

despite generally having a very distant relationship with anything honest.

 

... let alone seeing you or ANY of your brexit associates condemning bigoted racism in general or anti-semitism and holocaust denial in any real way whatsoever

-  Not even to Corbyns limited standards

 

You must hold those anti-Semitic views very intensely to not simply lie about them given your demonstrated willingness to bend the truth entirely out of any reasonable shape

 

.. although it is novel to see you state something that actually aligns with reality as seen.

 

 

 

So, as censored.gif poor an example as Corbyn is, he beats you lot hands down, now doesn't he?

At least he can actually at least utter the words that he's NOT an anti-Semite

 

 

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Highlighted
Pro
Posts: 5,756
Thanks: 156
Fixes: 2
Registered: ‎11-02-2013

Re: General Election


@RobC wrote:

 

... let alone seeing you or ANY of your brexit associates condemning bigoted racism in general or anti-semitism and holocaust denial in any real way whatsoever

its strange but other than racists most people find it rather impertinent to suggest that they need to deny spurious accusations..

whenever some bigoted idiotic remoaner starts bandying about the same tired old socialist idioms in order to first dissect the opponent and then shut down any discourse normal people just start to ignore them, and this is where the danger lies, Niemoller warns of this but his scope is too small ans specific, it actualyl applies to everything the book burning knowledge denying fascists do (every socialist is a fascist to osme degree or other) 

 

the constant crys for attention to any given divisive topic and the labeleing of people into groups is proof enough of the small mindedness of the remoaner crowd, brexiteers as a general rule are just folks that see a reason for exiting the EU since its basically bad in everything it does (some of the things it does seem good on the surface but when you look at it a bit deeper or from anyother vantage point its actualyl very insidious and bad) a small subset of stupid people think that brexit will mean a lessening of non white people in the UK... consider that the various noted racist groups (like the BNP for instance) have membership and supporter crowds in the region of 150,000 people which adds up to less than 1% of people who support brexit, theres more racists that support remain (becasue certain demographics are prone to being insular after all) 

which likely is why so much effort is expended by remoaners on casting dispersions upon the other side, in a vain attempt to deflect from their own failings and inner thoughts... 

 

I have never felt the need to declare myself as a supporter of various groups or ethnicities, becasue its not somethign that ever enters my train of thought, everyone is unique and yet the same regardless of creed or colour, thats not a thought pattern unique to myself its an educated point of view.... only stupid narrow minded bigots think otherwise and they like sounding off about the fact they think about it all the time transfering their own inner thoughts onto others at every possible oportunity, particulalrly those professionally offended types.

During my life i have been good friends with a diverse group of people only some of them were natives of these fair isles, there have been jewish folks, muslims, females, males, asians (from several different parts of asia) africans, jamacans, fijians, and various others, I have always supported those folks to belive whatever they wanted to so long as they dont try and force me to do the same thing (going along and taking part in their culture is a choice i freely made when invited)

For the vast majority of brexit suporters its not that they support any form of bigorty or racism its that they are boared of the constant mud slinging and so choose to actively troll the moronic remoaners prmiarily becasue its funny watching them get all frothy at the mouth in there desperation to point out that someone else is clearly more evil than they are....

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Highlighted
Hero
Posts: 4,706
Thanks: 870
Fixes: 8
Registered: ‎31-07-2007

Re: General Election

@nanotm  I could understand your post.👍😄

As to its argument, my opinion is with hardly any change an identical charge could be laid by Remainers on some Brexiteers.

We are all becoming crude and nasty.😥

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Pro
Posts: 1,126
Thanks: 158
Fixes: 3
Registered: ‎03-12-2016

Re: General Election


@nanotm wrote:

@RobC wrote:

 

... let alone seeing you or ANY of your brexit associates condemning bigoted racism in general or anti-semitism and holocaust denial in any real way whatsoever

 

 

.... [All except clear answer to very simple non-trick question trimmed]


 

A simple, short, heartfelt condemnation of bigotry, anti-Semitism and holocaust denial would have been far shorter, far clearer and far more convincing.

 

.. But still not a sign of any such

 

 

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Highlighted
Pro
Posts: 5,756
Thanks: 156
Fixes: 2
Registered: ‎11-02-2013

Re: General Election

@RobC 

 

only to some small minded ignoramus who doesn't understand the nuance of what your claiming...…

to denounce AntiSemitism is to denounce every other religion (to me they all have some good points and yet are equally pathetic) 

 

to single out one group of victims and give them special attention is to also say that other victims of genocide were in some way lacking.. better to just ignore any such ignorant claims and record all of them, none are more important than others, they were all perpetrated by fascists in the name of doing something positive whilst undertaking great evil....

 

only a stupid racist bigot would believe these simple truths to be otherwise! since I'm not I cant be doing the things you claim, yet at the same time I'm also not doing the things you accuse me of merely by declaring my support for brexit...

perhaps the reason why you dont support brexit is your level of knowledge and intellect is just too low!!!

 

 

 

 

 

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Highlighted
Pro
Posts: 572
Thanks: 161
Registered: ‎08-06-2011

Re: General Election


@nanotm wrote:

For the vast majority of brexit suporters its not that they support any form of bigorty or racism its that they are boared of the constant mud slinging and so choose to actively troll the moronic remoaners prmiarily becasue its funny watching them get all frothy at the mouth in there desperation to point out that someone else is clearly more evil than they are....


I don't think the intelligent people (both Leavers and Remainers) that post here are trolling,  Interesting that you state that the majority of brexit suporters (sic) are trolls and this view was agreed via the thanks button 3 times!

 

 

 

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Posts: 11,769
Thanks: 3,860
Fixes: 1
Registered: ‎04-11-2014

Re: General Election

@RobC 

"Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party.... "

Otherwise know as a question with a false, disputed, or question-begging presupposition.

😂😂😂

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Posts: 3,293
Thanks: 728
Fixes: 3
Registered: ‎04-08-2009

Re: General Election

Here we bloody go again! It's a never ending cycle of abuse and nastyness.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Posts: 11,769
Thanks: 3,860
Fixes: 1
Registered: ‎04-11-2014

Re: General Election

No worries @nozzer us Brexiteers are well used to it. 

It's now become like water off a ducks back. 😀

Highlighted
Pro
Posts: 1,126
Thanks: 158
Fixes: 3
Registered: ‎03-12-2016

Re: General Election


@nanotm wrote:

@RobC 

 

to denounce AntiSemitism is to denounce every other religion (to me they all have some good points and yet are equally pathetic) 

 

False personal attacks laughed at and discarded.

 

 

In what way is denouncing bigotry in any way denouncing anything or anyone other than bigotry and those who perpetrate bigotry? 🙄

 

In what way is denouncing anti-Semitism and holocaust denial denouncing anything or anyone other than anti-Semitism and holocaust denial? 🙄

 

 

You might rather strangely think that holds for some inexplicable reason, I certainly don't, any more than denouncing a mass murderer validates, condones or excuses burglary or fraud, or promotes eating healthily.

 

It was @Minivanman who declared himself anti Catholic seemingly to avoid actually denouncing anti-Semitism and holocaust denial. Not me.

 

 

I quite clearly denounced bigotry in general, and anti-Semitism and holocaust denial specifically as that was the actual issue raised, and of which I was entirely falsely accused

- and by someone, @Minivanman  who won't denounce anti-semitism or general bigotry himself.

How about you?

 

 

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Highlighted
Hero
Posts: 3,251
Thanks: 1,286
Fixes: 5
Registered: ‎17-05-2013

Re: General Election

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Posts: 11,769
Thanks: 3,860
Fixes: 1
Registered: ‎04-11-2014

Re: General Election

Hey, c'mon @RobC let's give it a rest eh?

We get it. 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Highlighted
Pro
Posts: 5,756
Thanks: 156
Fixes: 2
Registered: ‎11-02-2013

Re: General Election

@RobC 

 

as to the claim there were personal attacks, the cap was only put on display you choosing to wear it has nothing to do with me....

 

as to the rest of your nonsensical drivel

it just goes to prove your lack of knowledge about other religions then...

and thats disregarding the fact your entire argument requires that I be a bigot and then denounce it, is a logical fallacy, designed purely to trap others into your narrow world view...

 

I couldn't care less what your personal inadequacies are the mere fact your demanding I do something is enough for me to make certain determinations/

 

 

 

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Highlighted
Seasoned Champion
Posts: 1,804
Thanks: 1,340
Registered: ‎21-11-2018

Re: General Election

@nanotm 

Please do not feed the troll...

How to spot a troll

Usually it is very difficult to tell the difference between a troll and somebody who is simply an elohssa . A troll doesn't always resort to insults. Some of them pretend to hold ideals that are unpopular on a particular website or forum.