Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 47

Re: Gareth Suffling

@RobPN wrote:

@Mook

Perhaps time to stop using autocomplete then Wink

e.g.

communist Tesco worker

I must admit I'm impressed with that link.

Just goes to show how useful the forum search function is Thumbs Up

I must have been really bad in a previous life as this was my 3rd ISP in a row that used lithium.
Now you're stuck with me because my new ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 37

Oops! Another one that has slipped past the filter, my face is quite rogue rouge read RED with embarrassment!

RobPN
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

@Browni wrote:

I must admit I'm impressed with that link.

Just goes to show how useful the forum search function is Thumbs Up

I actually remembered that one, although I did use the search function to find it again.  At the time I let it go as I thought it was a simple typo.  Wink

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Asda must use auto complete as well.

I like their Tiger Cheese bread. Today it was all labelled Tiger Chest bread.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

@billnotben wrote:

Today it was all labelled Tiger Chest bread.

Probably just some muppet who pressed the wrong print label button given that Tiger Chest bread is another product... Grin

https://groceries.asda.com/product/bread/asda-bakers-selection-tiger-chest-bread/38577

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Hmm must vary in different Asda's.

My local one has always done Tiger bread, Tiger Peppered bread, and Tiger Cheese bread.

As you say maybe things have been renamed and someone read the labels a bit too fast.

newsman

He is out already, standing in the school playground waiting for his kids where his wife is deputy Head, she is just as bad.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

@newsman

That's a bit harsh, whilst I do not agree with what he has done why single him out ?

Going down this path you might as well post addresses of where anyone who has been in prison can been seen on release, I doubt he is as much danger as some who have been released from prison.

newsman

Sorry it offended you, I for one don't agree with the way he stands smirking when he only stayed in prison for 14months, him and his wife are both awful liars who have been put  in a place of trust,

She now teaches kids Values.....whilst having none herself.

she definitely should not be deputy head.

As I said sorry if it caused offence just everyone seems to think he is still in prison, no he is out laughing and enjoying life.

Community Veteran

Out of curiosity @newsman, how do you know he has been released and when was it?

newsman

I know @Mook because he has been in the school where his wife is deputy head and his children go to school, he has been around a few weeks now. law is a joke.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Does make a mockery of the system doesn't it. Oh hang on.. what system? there isn't one.. unless you're well connected.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Well that would explain that then.

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

@newsman wrote:

Sorry it offended you, I for one don't agree with the way he stands smirking when he only stayed in prison for 14months, him and his wife are both awful liars who have been put  in a place of trust,

She now teaches kids Values.....whilst having none herself.

she definitely should not be deputy head.

As I said sorry if it caused offence just everyone seems to think he is still in prison, no he is out laughing and enjoying life.

The point is you amended your post 1 hour after posting the original which included the full address of the school including postal code where this chap went to pick up his children.

I am surprised the moderaters did not delete or amend the post unless the forum supports posts of a vigilante nature.

Those who gave you thanks for your post might want to consider that.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Thanks retracted and given to glen instead. I never saw the previous version of the post and I suspect the moderators didn't either.

No need to drag someones kids into this - especially publishing the address of their school where they themselves could be targeted.

Gareth Suffling is a disgrace to the police, his colleagues and all those who trusted him but his children are just that - children. Leave them out of it.

I have a hunch that newsman might be connected to the victim that was on the TV..

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!